The INBOUND stage has been home to some pretty big names: Arianna Huffington, Aziz Ansari, Martha Stewart, and Amy Schumer — just to name a few.
Now it could be your turn.
This November at INBOUND, HubSpot’s annual sales and marketing event, General Catalyst and HubSpot for Startups are hosting our first ever startup pitch-off competition. Think Shark Tank … but LIVE and on-stage in front of thousands of marketing and sales professionals, early-adopters, techies, and our panel of all-star judges.
The 2016 INBOUND Pitch-Off
What’s in it for the winners?
All semi-finalists get a FREE All-Access Pass to INBOUND 2016 (travel not included). Finalists also receive a FREE All-Access Pass to INBOUND 2017 (travel not included).
One Grand-Prize Winner will receive our grand prize of:
- One year of HubSpot Enterprise software for FREE
- An $18K sponsorship booth at INBOUND 2017 and 10 FREE All-Access Passes to INBOUND 2017
- A $1K check from General Catalyst and HubSpot
- A professionally produced company showcase video
- A feature on HubSpot’s Facebook Live during INBOUND 2016
- Office hours with HubSpot CRO Mark Roberge, CTO Dharmesh Shah, and CEO Brian Halligan
- Dinner with Larry Bohn, Managing Director of General Catalyst, and Juan Luis Leung Li, Senior Associate at General Catalyst
- A featured blog post on inbound.com
Who should enter?
We’re looking for the nation’s most innovative, promising, and passionate entrepreneurs. Both B2B and B2C companies are welcome to apply. Specifically, we’re looking for startups that:
- Are between 1-3 years old
- Have less than $3M in aggregate funding
(Note: Companies must apply using a U.S. based entity.)
How does your startup get in on the action?
The application is open now through August 5th, so let us know today why your startup deserves the take the INBOUND stage.